Entertainment has never been Easy for Niger Deltans__KingDavid Ugo

SHOCKING STORY__Upcoming Actor, script writer "KingDavid Ugo" share his story.

Entertainment has never been easy for people in the south south regions, I started as a very small boy at the age of 6 facing alot of difficulties but never gave up, I have always loved to be celebrated everywhere in the world through entertainment, I left Delta for Bayelsa state. Then I met the likes of EBIZZY, INEYE and many other funny characters so we started a stage play team B.H.G PRODUCTION we made way as a team expanded our fans zone, I went to auditions within and outside the metropolis of Bayelsa state were I have of most time been celebrated, I have paid producers to get a role in their movie shoots, I have paid camp Fee's and sometimes been turned down on, I never gave up so I took my search for opportunities to the internet where I found the NDDC YOUTH ENTERTAINMENT TRAINING PROGRAM in the year 2013 and took advantage of it, thankgod am trained to be not just an actor but also a script writer. I and four others wrote our first script CHARTED produced by NDDC and adopted by silver bird cinema in still the same year of training, I have done other works with different nollywood big wings and have written three scripts that are yet to be produced, I still do the stage play things and sometimes I also do music, I developed the concept for JERRY STEVE MUSICAL VIDEO, and I was still expanding my fans zone until I met McBlast who introduced me to the home of all ijaw entertainers IJAWBREEDENTERTAINERS (IBE ) having James Useghan as the president, and I found a new family in IBE knowing we share the same dream of greatness, it has never been easy.
To this point I am been faced with challenges, after being trained the NDDC left us with no Equipment to start with, like asking someone to fish without a net or hook, I need a camera that I can call my own or better still a camera I can access for almost free to do my stuff's. I just finished working on my 3rd script after training, titled BEDROCK OF LIFE and am hoping on God to shoot it by this year using some interior parts of Bayelsa. Currently working on comedy series LAUGH101.
Long live FAMILY, FRIENDS and Fans

On set with a legendary actor Jim in the year 2014

Hanging out with Abraham after a function
In 2014


Working on a cinema movie
In 2013

Appearance on Miss Nollywood international Beauty pageant 2015
After a stage performance at the 2015 world music day celebration held at oakwood park hotels, lekki, Lagos. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN LETTER TO TIMAYA AND TIMI DAKOLO

OPEN LETTER TO GOV. H.S DICKSON

(MUSIC) CHUBBY FT YOUNG M - SAMATHA